Sunday 3 May 2009

BLOGGING ABOUT NOTHING

WHY HELLO THERE I HAVE DECIDED TO WRITE MY BLOG WITH NO IDEA OF WHAT I WAS GOING TO WRITE BEFORE HAND. AND TO START MYSELF OFF I THOUGHT I SHOULD TYPE IN CAPS LOCK. WELL SO THIS BLOG WILL JUST BE ABOUT ANYTHING THAT POPS INTO MY HEAD FOR THE NEXT 20 MINUTES OR SO.

Yea lets turn off Caps lock. Anyways I hear construction and i feel rumbling. Hmmm that sorta makes me hungry and now i want chicken. Maybe i should order some chicken. Nah im too lazy and besides chicken is expensive. I could go for some pizza right now but i have no idea how to order a pizza down here in Mokpo. Speaking of Mokpo, its a pretty friendly place, where everything is like 100won-5000won cheaper. I swear you can buy soju here for like a 1000won when its like 1500 or something in Jungja.

Well this weekends been pretty slow for me, with aps and what not. I seriously think we should just all be allowed to have equal opportunities to go to equal colleges to succeed. But noooo, thats the Communist way of thought and the "man" doesn't appreciate that in the big old United St.... South Korea. So theres always Plan B. Spread the word about Communism!

PLAN B

Yep that doodle you see there above this? Yea i made it. You can have a couple printed out if you want for like 10 dollars. T-shirts are 20.

Yea im bored now mkaycyathnxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment