Tuesday 7 April 2009

My life in Fail

Well, not having updated in a while I think i need to start making some daily updates. And I'm not just doing this because Ms. Patterson is going to check the amount of blogs written on the 14th. (I swear I'm not.) I'm doing this because I LOVE blogging and it is something i like to do on a daily basis. Grades do not matter to me, though I think this blogs worth an A+. Hint hint. So thus I will be finding new stuff everyday to talk about, or just talk about random stuff.

Today, lets talk about FAIL Blog.(www.failblog.org) It's been around for a while and some of u internet savvy people may already know about this blog. Well as you probably have guessed, its a blog, about "fail." Now some of the jokes in this might be a little dirty for you so i don't recommend it for those who dislike the occasional dirty joke or so. But it does give a good variety of funny videos, and pictures so make sure to visit at least once. Not at school though, since you never know if a teacher will sneak up behind you to see what you may be doing in class. (I advise you check behind u every so often, if you REALLY want to see it at school)

Here's some of my random selections(safe for school/work/any public place):








Don't like any of them? Then you have no sense of humor and I ask of you to exit this blog right now and never come back. Wait no not really, I need more people to visit for the cluster maps thing. So even if you dont like my humor, just come back every so often.

Now I leave you to see some lobsters fight with knives


edit: All pictures come from Failblog.org and is their possession or is whoever they got it from's possession

No comments:

Post a Comment